CRANBERRY FRUIT TRIO™
One Gallon (8 pounds) 16 Ounce Retail Pack
Food Service Pack
READY TO EAT!
Cranberry Fruit Trio™ is a delicious, fresh ground relish of fully ripened, late harvest, premium Cape Blanco Cranberries, Apples, Oranges and pure cane sugar. Absolutely nothing else added, ALL NATURAL, with no preservatives. Made using our Grandmother’s recipe for uncooked cranberry relish that has a consistency like chunky applesauce but tastes so much better! Plus it’s good for you! A 1/3 cup serving has 25% of the Daily Recommended amount of Vitamin C and 2 grams of dietary fiber for 9% of your daily requirement. It even has 0 points on the diets that use a point rating scale! There are so many uses that you can have it a different way at every meal for days! Freeze for up to 2 years or keep refrigerated for 2 months without any change in its wonderful taste.
Uses for Cranberry Fruit Trio™
Here are some easy, delicious ways to use this versatile product right out of the container.
- Eat it as is for a yummy and healthy snack or dessert!
- Serve with any meal, including breakfast, as a side dish for a convenient serving of fruit.
- Serve on your favorite ice cream for a healthy topping alternative.
- Top a cheesecake instead of canned cherries or frozen berries.
- Add to your favorite fruit smoothie drink.
- For a fantastic adult beverage, pour vodka or tequila over ice, add high quality Margarita mix (like Bone Daddy’s) and add 1 to 2 teaspoons of Cranberry Fruit Trio™ (depending on glass size). Stir and enjoy. The best part is the delicious surprise of Trio at the bottom of your glass! Can also be blended for an attractive and oh so tasty drink.
- Put into your favorite hot cereal for breakfast.
- Mix with yogurt and granola for a snack with a kick.
- Top cottage cheese with Trio for a light and healthy lunch.
- Dress a salad with Trio or blend with a little oil for a thinner dressing.
- Dip your chips into Trio or spice it up with peppers and more.
- For a party or potluck, make a layered dip (much like traditional taco dips) with cream cheese, Trio, whipped cream, nuts and more.
- Use instead of relish on hotdogs and hamburgers.
- Top a bagel and cream cheese with Trio for a zesty new twist.
- Use on turkey, ham, chicken, or roast beef sandwiches.
- Replace any jam or jelly with Trio including on peanut butter sandwiches, toast, pancakes, French toast and waffles.
- Use it for crepe filling at brunch.
- Fill your favorite thumbprint cookies with Trio.
- Roll Trio into a jellyroll.
- Use Trio as the base for a great new sweet & sour sauce.
- Top fish, chicken, or ham as it is baking for a tasty glaze/sauce.
- Marinade tougher cuts of beef with Trio in a zip-close bag, then barbecue or bake.
- Barbecue anything using Trio as a great new sauce.
- Serve Trio with lamb in place of traditional mint jelly.
- Use as a side or topping for any meat, poultry, or fish.
- Take it to a picnic or potluck. Put the colorful Trio into a bowl for a beautiful dish with no preparation needed.
Please contact us for any other information you may need and thank you for your visit!